Alicia is a PTA at Performance Physical Therapy in Bellingham, as well as a coach for Team RunRun. She is passionate about helping people get back to doing what they love no matter the environment or goal, and enjoys working with people anywhere from beginners to advanced athletes looking to PR. She’s fallen in love with ultrarunning.
One of her fondest running memories was when she qualified for the Boston Marathon, beating her goal time by 10 minutes, and her previous best by 1 hour. She had just hit 10 months sober and her dad was at the finish line recording her as she came in. In the video you can hear him cheering and saying how proud he was – that moment was better than any other race, including completing Boston.
- 5K – 19:51
- 1/2 Marathon – 1:28:36
- Marathon – 3:20:32
- 50K – 5:28:41 (Chuckanut 50K)
- 50 Mile – 10:59:04 (Orcas Island 50 Miler)
- 100K – 13:12:53 (Black Canyon 100K)
- 100 Mile – 22:54:29
- 200 Mile – 90:37:07 (Personal 206.5 Mile course along Bigfoot 200 course)
- Podium at Ultra Trail Races from 50K – 200 Mile Distance/s
- Set FKT’s on some local routes
- Compete at Badwater 135
Connect with Alicia
A few of Alicia’s favorite things…
Dairy Queen Blizzards!
Planning fun adventure routes for myself and friends to run in the woods, usually involving some form of bushwhacking or crossing creeks.
My pitbull pup Lola.