Rachel is a 3x All-American in Cross Country and in Track in the 5k and 10k. She was her college’s 10k champion, 3x NAIA Cross Country All-American, 2x NAIA Indoor 5k All-American and multiple time Academic All-American. Rachel is working towards becoming a pediatric physical therapist (almost having completed PT School), with a BA in Exercise Science. In her free time, Rachel enjoys biking, taking her dog for walks and spending time with her family.
Rachel’s fondest running memory was at the 2014 NAIA Cross Country Nationals, where alongside a hardworking and passionate group of girls, her team achieved 2nd place – something she’ll never forget.
- 3k – 10:09 (Oregon Twilight, Track, 2015)
- 5k – 17:25 (Linfield Open, Track, 2014)
- 8k – 28:48 (Seafair, 2014)
- 10k – 35:46 (Mukilteo Turkey Trot, 2014)
- Break 17:00 in the 5k
- Set PR’s at various distances
- Compete in distances longer than the 10k
- Make a US National Team
Connect with Rachel